Thursday, January 15, 2009

Still On Cloud Nine

We are still on cloud nine from passing court this morning.

It goes without saying that we were shocked to hear that we had passed court today. We had been scheduled for tomorrow, the 16th. Yesterday I had several people comment about tomorrow, (Thursday) being the big day. Even Sarah early in the week had it in her head that the court date was the 15th. I had to go back to the original email with the re schedule date and see that it clearly said we were scheduled for the 16th, which would have meant sometime this night in Ethiopia. I had checked the yahoo group at lunch to see what was going on and saw that one of our fellow families with the same court date had passed. I quickly checked my email to see if I had anything. Nothing. Fear slowly crept in that we had not passed. Then I checked a second email account that I quit using a few months ago and sure enough we had an email in there that we had passed court. We are so excited.

We leave on Wednesday the 4th and come back on Friday the 13th. It will truly be a trip of a lifetime. There is so much to do. Priority one is to secure airline tickets. That is the task for tomorrow. It's down to flying through Amsterdam or Instabul. Either one will be great. Can you tell we are excited??

5 comments:

Kara said...

AMAZING! So excited for you guys!!

Josh Hall said...

Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting.... I'm with Josh... WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Life just doesn't get any better then this. God is so good! I'm so happy this long wait is over. Can't wait to love him, as we love all of you .


Rick & Donna

Christa Bertram said...

Hi! This is Christa from the HOLT group. I'm so excited for you two and will be checking your blog often to hear how things are going. Best of luck!!!