Saturday, January 17, 2009

Plane Tickets-Check

Plane tickets are purchased. We are flying from Springfied, to Minn. to Amsterdam, to Sudan, to Ethiopia. On the way back we go from Ethiopia, to Sudan, to Amsterdam, to Detroit, to Springfield. We leave at 7:40 am on Wednesday the 4th and return at 4:40 pm on Friday the 13th. We are SO excited. One neat thing about our plane tickets is that we meet up with 3 other families in Amsterdam. We'll all arrive within an hour of each other and go from there. Some we've exchanged emails with so it's like we already know then.

One prayer request with our tickets, please pray for good weather. We have to travel up north and we all know how the winter has been. Please pray for easy travels and no interruptions due to weather.

16 days left till we leave!

Adam

2 comments:

Adopting1Soon said...

Oh my goodness this is so exciting for you.
I hope to be on that plane soon myself.... I'm praying before rainy season.
Best of luck on your journey, I'm sure it will be fine! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, I went to get my hair cut today and Morgan updated me on your amazing journey and gave me your "blog" address to follow your day to day adventures. I am so excited for you, Adam and Leah and I'm so glad everything has been amazing thus far. I will pray for your safe return back home and will continue to check on updates here on your site. I will keep you in my prayers. xoxo Debbie