Monday, July 14, 2008

Slowing Down

Well those of you who have read the blog regularly have heard me whine the past few months about how busy Sarah and I have been. With as much as we are involved in I don't know that we'll every "slow" down but I do think we see the light at the end of the tunnel!
I had a great time on the youth float trip this weekend. It was truly a blast. I jumped in some 42 degree water that came from a spring. It was extremely cold. All in all though it turned out great. (I had secretly been dreading it for months!)
We have parenting classes the next two weekends. There are 2 other couples in the class we know so that should make it interesting and fun. Knowing our social worker I also think she will make it intresting.
Leah is better. Back to the doctor today for a check up and the pnemonia is all gone. We are grateful for that. She had blood drawn today for an allergy test so we'llf ind out soon if she's allergic to our cats or to anything else.
We had what I think was one of the most awesome Baptism services at church this weekend. While every baptism is special this one was just different. For one thing it was outside in the river which I think is the best and second you could definitely sense the spirit in the couple who were getting baptized. I got to work with him on the mission trip and it was a blessing to get to know him and his son better.
No movement on the waiting list but that is ok. We got Leah a new toy box tonight so we are getting ready to move her into her new room and get the nursery set up. Hopefully we'll have plenty of time.
We'll give an update after parenting classes to let you know if we are fit to be parents!
Adam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many things going on that I was not aware of. First, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I also did not know that Leah had pneumonia! When will you know about the allergies? What will you do with your Titus and Ruthie if she is allergic? I am also anxious to see if YOU are fit to be a parent! Let us know! Seriously, you and Sarah and Leah are such a blessing to me!

Love you all!
CG